THM Bacon Naughty Noodles


 Recipe: 


Whip this up for a quick S (satisfying) lunch or dinner in under five minutes flat! Not Naughty Noodles come without carbs or calories so they are ultra-slimming yet very filling.
~Rinse and drain a packet of Not Naughty Noodles (konjac noodles)
~Toss in a pan with butter and parmesan cheese then add some cooked bacon and capers.
~You’re done!

Trim Healthy Mama
Recipe by Joanna H
You can find Not Naughty Noodles here: https://store.trimhealthymama.com/produc…/1085-455175422.htm


Review:  
Since there were no measurements I just dumped it all in and warmed up in a skillet.  I  used one bag of my local groceries stores konjac noodles to try, since I've never ordered the naughty noodles from THM . 
The noodles themselves have a little fishy order when you open the bag, I just rinsed of with water. 
They don't taste bad and I could see using them in place of pasta for sure, so I'm excited about that option. 
I did get a little over zealous with the capers, they are salty so with the bacon the salty taste is a little over whelming. Over all it wasn't awful I ate it all, I just thought it was a little to salty for me. 

I will have to try the noodles with some other ingredients and let you know how that goes. I love pasta and all things Italian so the noodles will defiantly become part of my regular grocery list.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment