THM GOOD GIRL MOON SHINE "APPLE PIE"

GGMS
 ~ APPLE PIE FLAVOR ~
***Delicious***

I don't remember where I found this one, but it's good. 


 My husband and I make this regularly.

8 oz. Celestial Seasonings Cinn. Apple Spice tea (We use hot tea cause we cant wait)
1 tbsp. Bragg Organic Apple Cinder vinegar 
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. ground cinn.
Stevia to taset {I like KAL liquid stevia and use 1-dropper to taste}
1 qt. jar of ice or one ice tray

*Mix all ingredients together in a QT. Jar (or other large drink glass), this makes your GGMS concentrate, that melts and dilutes over the  ice. 
Sip and enjoy! 
I also like to use a straw so I can get all the spices mixed up with each sip... 


I actually think my body craves it some days, and I love to have it when I'm craving something sweet. 

It's quick fix if you don't have anything else sweet baked ahead to satisfy your sweet tooth.

I also provided links for all the brands (just click the brands in recipe) I like, just in case you can't find them at your local store. 

Vitacost has everything you need for this recipe.  


DON'T HAVE A THE TRIM HEALTHY BOOK MAMA BOOK YET? 

No comments:

Post a Comment